Week 8 Progress

 So far, I'm happy with my progress in this class, and I'm pleased to see that I'm a little ahead right now on total class points.  I am definitely most proud of how my Storybook project is turning out so far--I'm very glad that I can be writing about Percy Jackson for college credit, and I think Laura and my peers have been enjoying the pages I've written so far.  I've found a good weekly routine where I typically turn in each assignment at least a day early, even finishing up the weekend homework before the end of Saturday usually.  The class assignment that I frequently enjoy the most is the weekly storytelling assignment.  I love to write creatively, and I find that retelling folktales and mythology is a good outlet for my creative energy (I'm not in any other creative writing classes this semester).  I've only tried out the Extra Credit assignments once, I believe, when I did the "Check-In and Connect" option and added a song to the Padlet.  So far, I'm satisfied with my progress, with everything going according to plan.

For the second half of the semester, I'm not sure what changes I want to make.  I find that as assignments increase and I'm more stressed later in the semester, I typically turn assignments in closer to their deadlines, so that's a trap I want to avoid.  I'm making it a goal to still submit assignments at least a day before they are due, like I'm currently doing.

Good advice from The Lord of the Rings (The Odyssey Online)

Comments

Popular Posts